We are now offering Face to Face appointments via telephone triage.
These are some of the tasks we have completed to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
How will I know when the practice is open again?
You can call us on 0208 4221857
What appointments will be available ?
The treatments we offer are being gradually phased. We will prioritise appointments based on and individual’s needs and risk assessments. We will be providing emergency appointments and will carry out non aerosol generating procedures (AGP’s). AGP’s involve the use of the dental drill and have a higher risk of viral transmission. These appointments requiring the use of aerosol are now available. We are alsp gradually phasing in some routine care appointments.
Dental emergencies that require urgent dental care and attention are as follows:
- Life threatening emergencies, e.g. airway restriction or breathing/swallowing difficulties due to facial swelling – these require hospital admission and you should call 999 if you are having breathing or swallowing difficulty
- Trauma including facial/oral laceration and/or dentoalveolar injuries, for example avulsion of a permanent tooth
- Oro-facial swelling that is significant and worsening especially if accompanied by elevated temperature.
- Post-extraction bleeding that the patient is not able to control with local measures
- Dental conditions that have resulted in acute and severe systemic illness
- Severe dental and facial pain: that is, pain that cannot be controlled by the patient following self-help advice
- Fractured teeth or tooth with pulpal exposure
- Dental and soft tissue infections without a systemic effect
- Oro-dental conditions that are likely to exacerbate systemic medical conditions
Thank you very much for your understanding during this difficult time.
From all the team at Eastcote Lane Dental Practice